About the Mod:
This mod is aimed at players who want more realistic and challenging physics in Euro Truck Simulator 2 (ETS2). It makes several changes to various parameters related to truck and driver behavior.
- Updated parameters such as max brake temperature, brakes heating/cooling rates, and cabin mass to more closely resemble real-life values.
- Added a more realistic fifth wheel with a roll angle.
- Adjusted brake efficiency to be less effective overall and at low speeds, with increased maximum brake temperature and warm up/cool down rates.
- Decreased retarder effectiveness.
- Increased chassis suspension travel values for both vanilla trucks and trucks from the supported list.
- Reduced truck responsiveness for a more realistic feel, including less acceleration and harder braking with and without a load.
- Increased clutch strength for more realistic clutch-transmission behavior.
- Decreased tire friction parameters and increased wheel slip factors, allowing for longer brake paths and potential wheel slip on muddy or wet roads.
- Reworked cabin and chassis suspension behavior to make the truck front less static during various maneuvers.
- Improved driver behavior, with a tendency to move front/backward/side to side during truck maneuvers.
- Increased flywheel resistance, resulting in faster RPM drops when not in gear.
- Decreased engine compression, causing the truck to lose speed more quickly when no throttle is given.
- Increased transmission resistance for more realistic losses in the transmission.
This mod supports all trucks, but full support is available for the following trucks:
- DAF XF by 50k
- Volvo FH Classic and FH16 2013 by Ohaha
- SISU and all Scanias from RJL
- Volvo VNL 670 and 780
- MAN TGX Euro6 and TGA by Madster
- Scania 143 by Ekualizer
- Iveco Strator by Shoofer/EM Group
- Scania P/G by GT-Mike
- Kenworth T800/W900
- Freightliner Classic XL/Argosy
- Mack Superliner
- Freightliner FLB by odd_fellow, Kirilloid22, Dmitry68, Gosha Motor
- Mack Titan by Андрей Васильев, vitalik062, Kriechbaum, FRANK_WOT
- MB Antos by DANZ
- Scania R730 by Bogdan Kasalap
- Scania 4 by satan19990, NewTon, Mr.Poland/Chudy/Wojtas, Anaheim i EDD123
- Peterbilt 387 by Ch_Vitalik, Kirilloid22, Dmitry68, Gosha Motor
- Peterbilt 389 by Viper2
- MAZ 5432, KAMAZ 53212, Ural 43202
- Extract the .scs file from the downloaded archive to the mod folder of ETS2.
- Open the in-game mod manager and enable this mod.
- Start playing!
- Added tweaked chassis files for better performance.
- Removed the split between two versions of the mod, now there is one version suitable for all.
- Added support for additional trucks: Freightliner FLB, Mack Titan, MB Antos, Scania R730, Scania 4, Peterbilt 387, Peterbilt 389.
- Decreased steering sensitivity.
- Decreased fifth wheel pitch and roll angles.
- Adjusted brake strength and increased the upper margin of “low speed”.
- Reverted brake balance to default value.
- Decreased brake cool down/warm up rates.
- Decreased cabin pitch backward and roll angles.
- Increased cabin springing force and damping force.
- Decreased cabin and wheel mass.
- Increased damping force of chassis suspension.
- Reworked parameters related to clutch, transmission, and retarder for more realistic behavior.
- Fixed a bug causing engine stalling.
- Decreased air resistance.
- Fixed wheel slip values.
- Decreased stiffness of tire material and increased damping force of tire deformation.