IMPROVED TRUCK PHYSICS V1.5 Mod
This mod is designed for players who want more realistic and challenging physics in ETS2. It makes various changes to truck and driver behavior, aiming to create a more lifelike experience. The mod is compatible with version 1.23.x of ETS2, but it should also work with older versions. Please make sure to use the original download link!
- Adjusted parameters such as max brake temperature, brake heating/cooling rates, and cabin mass to reflect real-life values.
- Improved the realism of the fifth wheel by adding a roll angle.
- Changed brake efficiency to reduce overall effectiveness and effectiveness at low speeds, while increasing the maximum brake temperature and warm up/cool down rates.
- Reduced the effectiveness of the retarder.
- Increased the suspension travel values for vanilla trucks and trucks from the “supported” list.
- Decreased the responsiveness of the truck, resulting in less acceleration and harder braking with and without load. Also increased air and rotational wheel resistance.
- Increased the clutch strength to achieve more realistic clutch-transmission behavior.
- Decreased tire friction parameters and increased wheel slip factors, making the brake path longer and allowing for potential loss of control or wheel slip under certain conditions (muddy or wet roads, etc.).
- Reworked the cabin and chassis suspension behavior to make the front of the truck less static during various maneuvers.
- Reworked the driver behavior to make them more prone to move front, backward, and side to side during truck maneuvers (but not as much as in the previous version of the mod).
- Increased flywheel resistance, causing the RPM to drop faster when the truck is not in gear.
- Decreased engine compression, resulting in faster speed loss when no throttle is applied.
- Increased transmission resistance, resulting in more losses in the transmission.
Supported trucks (IMPORTANT!):
This mod supports all trucks, but full support (including custom chassis files) is available for the following trucks:
DAF XF by 50k, Volvo FH Classic and FH16 2013 by Ohaha, Volvo FH Classic by Pendragon, SISU and all Scanias from RJL, Volvo VNL 670 and 780, MAN TGX Euro6, MAN TGX Euro5, MAN TGS and TGA by Madster, Scania 143 by Ekualizer and Iveco Strator by Shoofer/EM Group, Scania P/G by GT-Mike, Kenworth T800/W900, Freightliner Classic XL/Argosy, Mack Superliner, Freightliner FLB by odd_fellow, Kirilloid22, Dmitry68, Gosha Motor; Mack Titan by Андрей Васильев, vitalik062, Kriechbaum, FRANK_WOT; MB Antos by DANZ; Scania R730 by Bogdan Kasalap; Scania 4 by satan19990, NewTon, Mr.Poland/Chudy/Wojtas, Anaheim and EDD123; Peterbilt 387 by Ch_Vitalik, Kirilloid22, Dmitry68, Gosha Motor; Peterbilt 389 by Viper2, MAZ 5432, KAMAZ 53212, Ural 43202 by Pathfinder and Ekualizer. Man f2000 by Weeda88, MB NG1632 by Ekualizer, MB LP331 by JbArtMods, MB Actros MP2 by Vinzel, MB Actros MP1 and Volvo FH12 by Solaris36, Renault T-Range by Oleg(RUS) and jekich1, Volvo F16 by Ventyres, Kamaz 6460 and Kraz 255 by Koral.
If you want to use this mod with any of these modded trucks, make sure to install it with higher priority!
If you have other truck mods that are not listed above, it is recommended to install them with higher priority than this physics mod to avoid any potential problems.
- Extract the scs file from the downloaded archive and place it in the mod folder of ETS2.
- Open the in-game mod manager and enable this mod.
- Start playing!
-27.03.16 Version 1.5
- Corrected errors in chassis files.
- Added full support for:
- MAN TGS by MADster
- Man F2000 by Weeda88
- MB NG1632 by Ekualizer
- MB LP331 by JbArtMods
- MB Actros MP2 by Vinzel
- MB Actros MP1 and Volvo FH12 by Solaris36
- Renault T-Range by Oleg(RUS) and jekich1
- Volvo F16 by Ventyres
- Kamaz 6460 and Kraz 255 by Koral
- Increased truck steering sensitivity slightly.
- Increased the possibility of truck skidding.
- Increased driver movement slightly.
- Decreased cabin damping strength slightly.
- Increased the stiffness of the tires.
All my mods are free to download and will continue to be distributed in this way. However, if you appreciate my work and would like to support me, you can make a voluntary donation through PayPal using this email address: [email protected]
Every donation counts! Thank you!