Overview of Scanian T Mod Version 1.6 for ETS 2
Content included in the mod:
– Various cabin options including Normal, Highline, Topline, EXC Topline, and EXC Longline cabins.
– Multiple chassis options including 4×2, 6×2, 6×2/4, 6×2*4, 6×4, 8×2/*6, 8×4/4, 8×4*4, 10×4/6, 10×4*6, and 10×6/4 for all cabins.
– Scania T interior.
– Euro 3, Euro 4, Euro 5, and Euro 6 engines with T-badges.
– Plastic and paintable chassis.
– Various custom and tuning parts.
– And more…
Changelog from version 1.5.3 to 1.6:
– Fixed issues with liftable axles.
– Fixed various small bugs.
– Improved interiors with stronger normal mapping effect, more realistic colors, improved lighting, and availability of V8 interiors for Normal cabin.
– Reworked mirrors.
– Reworked headlights.
– Improved front grilles.
– Added paintable SCANIA-text.
– Added paintable doorsteps.
– Added fully paintable chassis.
– Added more spoilers for all cabins.
– Added smaller engines with a power range of 230-360 hp.
– Stock and Streamline sunshields are now customizable.
– Many other small changes that I don’t recall.
The mod has been tested in version 1.18 without any other mods and it worked flawlessly. The game.log.txt file did not show any errors. Please note that the mod is not compatible with older game versions.
Truck: RJL (Fordsonmies), GT-Mike Skins: Killerhangar, Alang7, LoaderSaints Others: 50keda (some parts from R2008), SCS Software (original models)