COUNTRY DEFINITION FOLDERS FOR AI TRAFFIC MODDERS V2.0 ETS 2
[Please note that this is a template for mod authors and not a mod itself]
This package includes folders for popular map mod countries, as well as DLC Scandinavia and DLC East. Some of the included maps are:
– Brasil EAA Map
– El Dorado Map
– ProMods + Poland Rebuilding Maps
– Rus Map
– Truck Sim Map
and many other map mods that utilize these countries.
Recommended AI vehicle frequencies:
‣ Set the frequency to 0.1 for heavily customized, unusual, rare, expensive, or vintage vehicles sold or imported in the country.
‣ Set the frequency to 0.1 for emergency vehicles specific to the country (e.g. police cars and ambulances).
‣ Set the frequency to 0.2 for classic vehicles that are no longer in production in the country, but hold cultural significance.
‣ Set the frequency to 0.5 for vehicles that are no longer in production, but were previously manufactured/sold or frequently imported in the country.
‣ Set the frequency to 1 for everyday common vehicles that are commonly seen on the roads in the country (typically vehicles manufactured from 2004 onwards).
Make sure to set the frequency to 0 for vehicles that do not belong in the country.
If you do not include a definition file for a vehicle that does not belong in a specific country, the vehicle will appear with a frequency of 1 when driving in that country.
Added countries Andorra, Bulgaria, Lithuania, and Moldova.
These countries are expected to be included in the upcoming ProMods 2.0, so it is important for AI Traffic mods to be compatible with them.