The Early & Late Autumn Weather Mod V4.0 for ETS 2 is a modification that provides a realistic simulation of early and late autumn in the game.
Some of the features of this mod include:
- Reduced number of leaves on trees and autumnal colors during early autumn.
- Presence of fallen leaves on sidewalks and sides of roads during early autumn.
- Leafless vegetation during late autumn.
- Autumnal lighting and daylight hours.
- Realistic temperature readings.
- No thunder and lightning during autumn.
- No presence of harvesters.
Version 4.0 of this mod has been updated to be compatible with version 1.20 of ETS 2 and has been revamped to focus solely on the autumn season.
For optimal gameplay, it is recommended to have the following settings:
- HDR: Enabled
- Vegetation Detail: High
- Grass Density: High
It is important to note that the Early & Late Autumn Weather Mod is a weather and graphics mod. Therefore, it is advised to disable other weather and environmental graphics mods to avoid conflicts.
In the Mod Manager, it is recommended to prioritize the Early & Late Autumn Weather Mod by setting it to a high priority.