This modification introduces the CAT-powered Freightliner Argosy into the game. It has been tested on patch 1.18, but its compatibility with earlier versions is uncertain. The mod encompasses a complete overhaul, incorporating fully AO baked textures for both the exterior and interior, as well as some basic tuning. The truck’s geometry has also been fixed, and new CAT C15 engine sounds have been added.
The credits for this mod are as follows:
- Rig’n’Roll authors: Softclub-NSK
- Converted to ETS2: Jon_Ruda, Sergej Baltazar
- Parts borrowed from various trucks, author: dmitry68
- Miscellaneous details used inside: unknown
- Sound authors: myself and some Kriechbaum files (exhaust, jakebrake)
- The majority of the mod was created by me (odd_fellow) and SCS.
If I have inadvertently omitted anyone, please inform me. Additionally, if you plan to reupload this mod, I kindly ask that you give proper credit to everyone involved in the creation of this truck.
SCS Software, Jon_Ruda, Sergej Baltazar, Kriechbaum, dmitry68, odd_fellow