The highly anticipated standalone map of Northern Scandinavia, known as Northern Scandinavia Standalone Map Beta V0.95 for ETS2, is finally here!
This mod is completely separate from the upcoming DLC for SCS as well as ProMods. The credit for this mod goes to FLD, who provided the prefabs. It’s important to note that FLD is a member of the ProMods team.
The current release, version 0.95, includes various cities such as Bodø, Tverlandet, Saltstraumen, Fauske, Moskenes, and Å i Lofoten. These cities will also be included in the next version, v1.0. However, please keep in mind that this map is a work in progress, so some areas may not be fully completed yet.
In terms of compatibility, this standalone map is not compatible with any other map mods. However, it may be compatible with other mods, especially graphic mods. It has been tested on version 1.15x and its compatibility with version 1.14x is not confirmed. It is unlikely to be compatible with version 1.13x.
Here are the instructions for installing the mod:
- Contact FLD at [email protected] to obtain the prefabs used in this mod.
- Copy and paste the following files into the mod folder located in Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod: NorthernScandinavia-def.scs, FLD’s tzmap.scs, and NorthernScandinavia-map.scs.
- Create a new profile and provide the necessary profile information.
- Activate the following mods: NorthernScandinavia-def.scs, FLD’s tzmap.scs, and NorthernScandinavia-map.scs.
- Make sure to set the game module to Test1.mdb, not europe.mdb, to avoid crashes.