REALISTIC ECONOMY MOD BY KABLOWSKY 1.30.X MOD
This mod is designed to provide a maximum level of realism in the simulation. It is important to note that starting a career can be difficult and the initial income is low. Each mistake can have costly consequences. Enjoy the journey, gain experience, and build your road transportation empire.
– The mod’s version number will now correspond to the version of ETS2, similar to the way ETS and ATS were united in terms of versioning.
– Added Doubles Park XP Bonus.
– Adjusted police (patrol) parameters.
– Tweaked police (patrol) probabilities.
– Set “increase fine” for police (patrol) to “1”.
– Set 2 minutes as the time between fines for police (patrol) encounters. No cash grabbers here.
– Fixed ferries definitions. Fix provided by “rockandrole18”. A big thank you to you!
– Changed truck to trailer damage coefficient to 2%
– Separated definitions for Economy Data XP. In version 1.27, the definitions were split into two separate files.
– Reduced ferry prices by 45%.
– Updated fuel prices (April 27, 2017).
– Added wear and tear data.
– Reduced wear for engine, transmission, and tires.
– Decreased damage factor for cabin, chassis, and transmission.
– Tires will now last approximately 30,000km before replacement is needed.
– Increased initial loan to 250,000 EUR (after maintaining 50 jobs).
– Extended overdraft duration to 10 days (previously 5 days).
– Reworked CoInsurance. The minimum value is now 2,500 EUR (previously 500). Increased evaluation ratio factors. Changes will be more noticeable, especially when it increases, also known as sloppy driving.
– Reduced average speed for expected delivery time calculations to comply with AETR (European agreement concerning the work of crews of vehicles engaged in international road transport) regulations. Original value was 62km/h, now set at 40km/h.
– Added experience points for parking per difficulty.
– Increased Cargo Max damage to 20% before voiding the entire job contract (previously 6%). A deduction of 195 EUR will be made from the payment for every 1% of damage.
– Fixed abnormal toll behavior in France. If toll places are not charging you, it is a map-related problem. The prices for the new toll places are set in map files, not in defs.
– Increased speeding ticket price to 30 EUR (previously 10 EUR).
– Set the speeding ticket probability to 90% to simulate non-functional or broken radars.
– Hired drivers will now quit on the 10th day if no truck is assigned to them. This allows for truck reassignment between hired drivers with a fully leveled “distance” skill.
– CoInsurance minimal payment is now 500 EUR (previously 200 EUR). Insurance evaluation rates are now more noticeable.
– Real Fuel Prices from December 3, 2016.
– Increased the fine for driving without lights at night to 20 EUR (previously 15 EUR).
– Added information about CoInsurance in the mod description and readme.
– Extended semaphore yellow light time to 4-second intervals to reduce red light fines due to insufficient braking distance.
– Included information sources for fines in the package.
– Added Coinsurance (Thanks Piva)
– Added new information in “mod_description.txt” and “readme.txt” about the changes made by this mod.
This mod changes:
– General income
– Fuel prices
– Ferry prices
– Garage productive goals
– Truck wear and tear
– Adds CoInsurance (reduces repair costs based on driving habits)
– Police fine prices
– Skill progression
– Cargo validity
– Hired drivers’ experience evolution
Please refer to the readme.txt (included in the package) or Mod Description for detailed information about the changes made by this mod.
Keep on truckin’!