Introducing the Realistic Scania 143M Straightpipe Sound Mod for ETS2
This sound mod has been created by MrTheFlashBack.
- All engine sounds in the interior and exterior have been replaced with 143m ones.
- New blinker sounds have been added.
- Gear air and air brake sounds have been taken from the V8 Scani sound mod.
Changes from version 1.0 to version 2.0:
- All engine sounds have been completely remade, removing any random noise and ensuring non-clipping looping.
- New gear air sounds have been implemented.
- Air brake sounds have been improved from the previous version.
- Blinker sounds remain the same, but are slightly louder for better audibility.
- New exhaust sounds have been added.
- New turbo sound has been included.
- New horn sound has been added.
Changes from version 2.0 to version 2.5 (Straight pipes):
- All gear air sounds have been replaced with new straight pipe versions.
- New straight pipe exhaust sounds have been added to replace the regular ones.
Please note that this mod will not work if you have any other Scania sound mod activated. Also, it is compatible with any Scania in the game, unless they have their own specific sounds attached or a .def file that uses different sounds from the default ones (e.g. the one Kamaz made for the 50 Kedas 2008 Scania).