REISPROJECT 1.2 for Euro Truck Simulator 2 (ETS2)
The latest update, version 1.2, includes the following changes:
- Compatibility with ETS2 version 1.8.2 and DLC
- Introduction of regional specific registration plates system in Germany
- Modified fuel consumption
- Added more details on roads and landscape
- Bug fixes
To use this mod, you will need ETS2 version 1.8.5 and the DLC “Going East”.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Copy the contents of the main *rar file and the English-Conversion file to your empty mod folder.
- Start a new game.
Note that Bregenz (Austria) and Rzeszów (Poland) are not available as headquarters locations.
This mod is supported by other mods that do not modify the definition-files, such as skins, trailers, AI vehicles, and real logo mods.
For the best experience, it is recommended to use the following mods:
- HUD-Mod by Hemil (HUD distanced is deactivated)
- Trailers+Skins by Bora & Nordisch
- True-AI-Lights by ? -see SCS-Forum
- Orange street lamps by Zero
Keep in mind that if any mod causes problems, you may need to disable it.
Here are some special information about the mod:
- The console may display yellow lines, but there is no need to worry. These lines appear due to the enlargement of road sections to create a better road scenery.
- Some signs could not be converted to the current PMG-/PMD format due to the lack of knowledge in working with Zmod.
- There are no shimmering road blocks or dead ends in the modified/new areas.
- An optional economy mod is included, which increases the difficulty level and requires careful financial planning.
- Damage levels caused by AI accidents have been decreased, so they won’t heavily impact your bank account.
- The map file is no longer locked, but changes to defs, models, textures, etc. will be overwritten in future updates.
- It is recommended to lower ETS2’s general speed by using the command “warp 0.65”. The default speed is too high and can make the game feel like a racing game with a speed of about 170kph.
- Italian “city-limit-signs” have been temporarily removed.
- The newly added city of Rzeszów is currently deactivated, but it will be activated in the next few days.
- Note that despite the extensive time invested in creating this mod, there may still be some unknown issues.
Credits for this mod go to:
- Winter scenery by bledrajor
- Sign model by bora
- Sign model2 converted by kamaz and merlinita
- Overlay definitions/flags by merlinita
- Elektronische Anzeigetafel converted by merlinita
- Scandinavian landscape coach by nod/esp
- Tranquillizer by Gauloises Melange Original/OCB/Gizeh
Finally, have fun with REISPROJECT 1.2!
- winter scenery by bledrajor - sign model by bora - sign model2 by kamaz - converted by merlinita - overlay definitions/flags by merlinita - Elektronische Anzeigetafel by ? - converted by merlinita - scandinavian landscape coach: nod/esp - tranquillizer by Gauloises Melange Original/OCB/Gizeh At least; have fun Reislord