In this version 1.0.7 of Roads Brazil Map (MAPA RBR) for ETS2, there are several changes and improvements. Let’s take a look at the details of the updates:
Changes in version 1.0.6:
- General Changes:
- Approximate distances have been adjusted to be more accurate, with some variations of up to 15 kilometers.
- Travel time has been slightly increased to make the gameplay more realistic.
- The location of the company AMBEV has been changed.
- A new highway called Immigrants has been added, connecting São Paulo to Santos. This road offers a new and exciting route for players to explore.
- The Immigrants Bridge is now available, providing a new landmark for players to discover.
- A new post has been added, enhancing the overall immersion of the game.
- All boards related to the Immigrants road have been updated, providing players with the necessary information and guidance.
- New truck models have been introduced, including the Mercebes Benz 1938, Scania 112, and Volkswagen 18.310. These additions expand the variety of vehicles available for players to use.
- New trailer skins have been included, offering customization options for players.
- All known bugs and issues have been fixed, ensuring a smoother and more enjoyable gaming experience.
Changes in new version 1.0.7:
This version of Roads Brazil Map (MAPA RBR) is specifically designed for Euro Truck Simulator 2 patch 1.15. Please note that this version will only be functional until February, as a new version (1.8) will be released for the city of Rio de Janeiro.
This map is compatible with the following cards:
- Standard SCS map
- RUS MAP V1.4.5
Make sure to update your game to version 1.15.x in order to fully enjoy the features and improvements of Roads Brazil Map (MAPA RBR) V1.0.7.