Are you experiencing crashes while playing Romania Truck Simulator V1 in Euro Truck Simulator 2? Follow these steps to fix the issue:
First, make sure you have the following:
- ETS 2 version 22.214.171.124s
- “RTS v1 by MIRFI.scs” file
- “EU Map 1.7” by Mike888 (parts of it may be required for compatibility)
To install the fix:
- Copy the “RTS v1 by MIRFI.scs” file to the “/My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod” directory.
- Launch Euro Truck Simulator 2.
- Create a new profile or edit your existing one and select the mod from the window on the right side of the screen.
- Start the game and enjoy the Romanian experience on the dusty Carpathian roads!
The fix includes the following features:
- 13 Romanian cities: Bacau, Brasov, Bucharest, Buzau, Cluj-Napoca, Constanta, Craiova, Dej, Iasi, Oradea, Piatra-Neamt, Pitesti, and Sibiu.
- Adjusted to the original SCS map scale.
- Greater detail compared to the original SCS map.
- Real roads and landscape.
It’s worth mentioning that compatibility with the ProMods map is possible with a small fix. However, this fix requires modifying the ProMods archive, so it is recommended for experienced users only. Please refer to the game.log for more information on how to implement this fix.