The new and improved version of the V8 sound mod, update 7.1, is here just in time for Christmas. We have put in a lot of effort to make this update possible, with contributions from Matt Streamline and myself.
Here are the key changes that you can expect:
- Enhanced exhaust and idle sounds for 1000 & 1600
- Tweaked various other sounds for better quality
- Improved turbo-idle sound
- New and realistic tire and bearing sounds
- Full support for patch 1.15, although it also works on 1.14, the sound quality is better on 1.15. The sound has been specifically optimized for this version.
With this new patch, you will now be able to rev your engine and hear the exhaust sounds even if there is no gear engaged. This adds a great level of realism to the game. A big thank you to SCS for this feature!
This updated sound mod is compatible with the following Scania trucks:
- Reworked Streamline by Punisher
- R2008 from 50Keda