SOUND FIXES PACK + HOT PURSUIT SOUNDS V11.5 For ETS2
New in version 11.5:
The volumes of suspension sounds have been adjusted to match the interior cabin noise level.
Suspension sounds were tested for accuracy on Iceland F-roads in ProMods 2.0
* When there are hard impacts on the suspension, the key swinging sound will be triggered.
* Medium impacts will cause the cabin to squeak.
* Light impacts will produce light speed bump suspension sounds or irregular surface suspension sounds.
2. GAMEPLAY / UI
The “engine warning” sound has been discontinued due to false positives (e.g. trailer damage).
The ferry loading screen now has a “bing bong” chime sound.
3. FUEL / GAS STATION SOUNDS
When refueling, you can now hear a classic ding sound (circa 1960s) to indicate that the fuel is pumping.
The number of dings you hear can give you an idea of how much you have refueled.
After refueling to a full tank:
* You can hear the fuel pump being put back into place.
* You can hear the sound of the fuel lid being secured (courtesy of AlexeyP).
4. AI TRAFFIC
The AI traffic truck/bus long horn sound has been smoothened out.
5. ENVIRONMENT / OTHER
The sound of trailer coupling has been extended so you can now hear the connection of the trailer brakes right after coupling the fifth wheel.
Mod Feature list:
1. INTERIOR SOUNDS:
* Increased volume for interior stick sounds (e.g. releasing parking brake, blinker stick lever)
* Interior stick/switch sounds for: parking brake, hazard light switch, retarder stick, blinker stick, and light switch (taken from real trucks)
* The “late music” sound has been replaced with the Nokia phone ringtone sound. Note: The volume of this sound depends on the Music volume in the Audio settings in the game.
* The retarder sound has been changed to a real retarder sound
* Driver Alert Support system sound installed on all trucks.
2. TIRES / TYRES:
* Real interior and exterior tire sounds. The tires will resonate in the cab depending on how fast you’re accelerating and the speed you are in, giving you a sense of your speed.
* Heavier gravel sounds when driving on dirt roads
3. ENVIRONMENT / OTHER SOUNDS:
* Wind will sound slightly faster from the cabin when you drive at high speed
* The pattering of rain on the windshield is audible inside the truck during heavy rain
* You can hear the slight sound of vehicles overtaking or passing by you in the oncoming lane
* The trailer coupling sound has been made more realistic. You can hear the fifth wheel coupling and the connection of the trailer brakes right after.
* There is more variation and enhanced simulation of suspension sounds. In the stock ETS2, you only get suspension sounds for tires, but in this mod, you get suspension sounds for the cabin, trailers, and tires
* Only hard impacts on the suspension will trigger the key swinging sound.
* Medium impacts will cause the cabin to squeak.
* Light impacts will produce speed bump suspension sounds or irregular road suspension sounds.
5. GAMEPLAY / UI:
* Reduced volume of the garage door sound
* Reduced volume of the adviser message sound
* The “bing bong” chime sound is now used for the train loading screen and ferry loading screen
* If you are caught driving too fast, a police siren will be triggered, so you may have to pull over to stop the noise
6. COMPATIBILITY WITH OTHER MODS:
* This mod is compatible with all trucks, including mod trucks. It does not replace individual truck sounds
* It can be enabled with other truck sound mods simultaneously
* It is compatible with all maps
* It supports compatibility with Realistic Weather Sound 1.7.4 (provides realistic thunder and outside rain sounds). Both mods can be enabled at the same time.
7. GEAR GRINDING:
* There is a mix of stock amplified gear grinding sounds and new gear grinding sounds. These can be heard when you have abused the transmission and gearbox.
8. FUEL / GAS STATION
* You will hear a classic ding sound while fuel is being added to your truck’s fuel tank
* Real gas pump and fuel lid sounds can be heard after refueling to a full tank.
9. AI TRAFFIC
* The AI traffic vehicles now have new horn sounds. Depending on the patience of the driver, a short or long honk may be used.
* The AI traffic trucks/buses now have more variations of sounds (turbo, engines, gear changes)
Optional features that can be turned off:
* Hot Pursuit Sounds
* Driver Alert Support
Options to mute these sounds can be found in the Options folder when you download the pack.
You must enable the option with higher priority than the Sound Fixes Pack to mute the sound you don’t want.
The mod should have higher priority than mods with a game_data.sii file.
Otherwise, the correct operation of the pack is not guaranteed.
* Thanks to SCS Software for base sounds
* Thanks to Drive Safely for pitch, reverberation and sound edits, some sound samples and compiling the mod
* Thanks to antonvezdehod, Ludmilla, and Katixa/Irreo for some tire sounds
* Thanks to Balamut for some key swing and light suspension sounds
* Thanks to AlexeyP for some trailer coupling and fuel pump sounds
* Thanks to JAWA and Stas556 for the short horn sound for AI traffic trucks
* Thanks to Stewen for the improved AI truck sounds
* Thanks to nIGhT-SoN for raindrop definitions
This mod is compatible and has been tested on version [orange]1.22.2
No errors in the game log.
It is also backwards compatible with 1.21.1.
SCS Software, Drive Safely, antonvezdehod, Ludmilla, Katixa/Irreo, Balamut, AlexeyP, JAWA, Stas556, Stewen, nIGhT-SoN