This mod has been created to make the gameplay in Euro Truck Simulator 2 (ETS2) more realistic and challenging. It is particularly effective when used in conjunction with a traffic increase mod.
– The additional rewards earned for completing specific tasks, such as delivering long distance or heavy cargo, are now proportionate to the player’s skill level.
– The average revenue from deliveries has been reduced by 50%, making it more difficult to earn money.
– The likelihood of being fined for causing a car crash has been increased to 100%, simulating the cost of paying for damages.
– Fines for car crashes, running red lights, and driving the wrong way now amount to 1,250 Euros. Additionally, other penalties have become more expensive.
– The option to purchase trucks online is now available after buying the first truck.
– This mod is compatible with all other mods and maps.
– It can be used with game versions 1.19.x, 1.18.x, and possibly 2.0, although it has not been tested extensively with the latter.