VOLVO FH 2013 BY OHAHA V17.2S ETS2
I previously had the opportunity to drive this truck, although it was quite some time ago. However, I must say that it is a really impressive truck.
I was pleased to discover that it has been updated to version 1.15. With all the available options, it would be hard to find a reason not to drive this truck.
Given all the new features in the game, driving this truck is truly an amazing experience. I personally configured it with 4 axles, allowing me to easily haul heavy loads, and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it.
Given my positive experience with this truck, I would definitely add it to my fleet. I would allocate a few for heavy hauling and a few for standard hauling as well.
I was also impressed by the fact that I could customize the truck with my own paint jobs, as well as some that came with the truck itself.
Therefore, I highly recommend this truck as a valuable addition to any fleet. -from Lone Wolf.
This Volvo FH 2013 by Ohaha has received a new update!
– Added truck signs (L, G, V, TIR) on the upper engine grid
– Revamped engine grids
– New type of projectors available on the front
– Addition of safety signs and speed limits (50, 70, 80, 90, etc.) to the back of the Globetrotter cabins
– Painted wipers’ base
– Rear wheel arches (fenders) are now optional accessories, available in plastic or painted versions for 4×2, 6×2, 6×4, and 8×4 variants (except 8×4)
– All chassis versions can have side skirts and exhausts added
– Painted panel above the windshield (forehead)
– Custom decal on the forehead (editable via decals_ohaha.dds)
– New chassis variants: 8×4 and 6×2 Tandem (compatible* with Flemming V’s tandem trailers)
– Additional accessory group on the lower engine grid (allows for the addition of small lights in various locations, including turn signals)
– Revamped taillights, featuring LED lights for parking
– Modified cabin to accommodate a glass panel on the side
– Additional accessory group on the rim of the Globetrotter XL cabin, enabling the addition of custom lights
– Various custom paint jobs
– Custom mirrors with markers for adding small lights, including turn signals
– Extra accessory group on the back of the Globetrotter cabins for three types of custom lights (park, brake, reverse)
– Starting from v12.5s, the front engine grids are separate from the engine type, allowing for easy switching in the truck shop (look for the C_EQUIP marker)
– Two new roof bars available – one for the Sleeper cabin (a rework of the default SCS beacon) and one for the Globetrotter XL (similar to the original Volvo RoofBar)
– Revamped headlights
Compatible with versions 1.13.x, 1.14.x, and 1.12.x