VOLVO FH 2013 [OHAHA] V19.6S Truck Features:
– New variations of chassis: 4x2B (lowered), 6x2C (lowered – non-liftable), 6x4B (lowered – non-liftable), 6x4M (5th wheel moved back), 6x4C (lowered, 5th wheel moved back), 8x4A, 8x4B, 6×2 with lifted axle (mid and rear), 6×2 Tandem (compatible* with Flemming V‘s tandem trailers) with accessories like coolbox, cistern (chrome and paint), tipper (empty or full), timber frame (empty or full), 6×4 M (fifth wheel moved a bit back).
– All chassis versions support adding side skirts and exhausts.
– Reworked cabin to accept glass panel on the side (dark tint and clear).
– Reworked frames and suspensions.
– Reworked headlights and improved reflection of projectors for FH.
– Added black background for FH16.
– Several variants of projectors in the lower bumper.
– Yellow glass fog lights and protective mesh for headlights.
– Reworked taillights with LED’s for parking light.
– Engine lower and upper grids in plastic, paint, and mirror chrome finish.
– Painted wipers’ base and panel above windshield.
– Optional dirt deflectors (AeroKit).
– New type of projectors available on the forehead.
– Added LKW-Schilds (L, G, V, TIR signs) on the upper engine grid.
– Added accessory group to lower engine grid for small lights and turn signals.
– Added accessory group STRIPE to enable the addition of stripes with slots for under chassis neons.
– Added custom decal on the forehead.
– Added accessory group to the back of Globetrotter cabins with various safety signs, speed limits, and allowing the addition/removal of spoilers, aerodynamic hoods, and painted variant of air intake duct.
– Added accessory group to the rim of the Globetrotter XL cabin for custom lights.
– Added accessory group to the back of Globetrotter cabins for three types of custom lights.
– Custom mirrors with markers for small lights and turn signals.
– Stone guards.
– A few custom paint-jobs and vertical exhaust pipes.
– Rear fenders/mudflaps as accessories in the truck shop.
– Ability to add custom rear bumpers.
– Bonus: Paint-job DLC’s skins available as a separate mod.
– High-bar roof grills for Globetrotter cabins with/without a lightbox.
– Roof bar for Sleeper cabin.
– Auxiliary fuel tanks available as an option for 8×4 chassis.
– New accessories like side window wind deflectors, painted and extended stock sun-shield, and painted side/front mirrors.
– Windshield and side window decals.
– Front and rear mud flaps in three color combinations.
– Custom taillights for custom bumpers (round, square, rectangular).
– Engines based on real Volvo range.
– Hazardous materials transport signs for the front upper engine grid.
– Crane covers and crane accessory (inspired by Palfinger) for 8x4a chassis.
– Front bumper spoiler with high beam projectors.
– Starting with version 12.5s, the front engine grids can be switched in the truck shop.
– Version 13.1s offers a default brushed metal finish.
– Version 17.4s features actual 3D meshes for the grids.
– Version 18.4s includes an additional mod with two trailers for the tandem variant (timber and tipper).
– Known issues: Choosing the glass panel on the sides of the cab and windshield decals or stone guard will not be visible from the interior. Some accessories might produce visible collisions with other parts, so it’s up to the user to choose the correct combination. When updating the mod, it’s advised to switch to the 4×2 chassis, remove all custom accessories, and then reinstall them. The tandem trailers additional mod will add them to your economy, so be cautious when accepting Quick Jobs to avoid compatibility issues with the chassis truck.
truck SCS Software tweaks, additions and rebuilt parts ohaha tandem variant based on Flemming V‘s mods. DLC skins pack update by Kilonum