This truck, the Volvo FH16 8X4 1.21, is specifically designed for transporting extremely heavy cargo. The mod has been adapted to work with patches 1.19 to 1.21 of Euro Truck Simulator 2. The mod is based on a previous version called “Volvo FH 2009 8×4 Ulfers V4.1” by Roadhunter, which was released over a year ago.
List of Modifications:
- The truck can now be found in the dialer center and at the company.
- A real engine tuning, the D16G700 euro 5, has been added, with an impressive power output of 848 horsepower and 3818 Nm of torque.
- New branded headlights with the “Volvo” logo have been added.
- A camouflage skin option is available.
- The characteristics of the chassis, including the fuel tank capacity, now closely resemble those of the real truck.
Due to the way the game handles gearbox and drive axle ratios, several gearboxes with different final drive ratios had to be created. The differential gear ratio affects the truck’s performance – a higher ratio provides more thrust but reduces the top speed.
This mod has been tested on versions 1.19 to 1.21 of Euro Truck Simulator 2.
The archive also includes addons for trailers from Jazzycat, such as Cargo Packs v3.5, Military Cargo Pack v1.7, and Railway Cargo Pack v1.61. These addons increase the mass of over 100 cargoes. The main modes can be downloaded from the author’s website.
The mod description included in the archive does not mention any restrictions on modifying or publishing modified versions of this mod. Therefore, it is believed that copyright is not violated, especially since the chassis of the truck has not been altered – only the specifications have been changed.
Author model: Roadhunter Parameters gearbox and chassis: Tornado