BRAZIL MAP V3.1 for ETS2
In this version of the Brazil map for ETS2, several changes have been made to enhance the gaming experience:
– A new road has been created to link Rio de Janeiro to Teresopolis.
– The Serra de Petrópolis has been added.
– The entire BR-381 between São Paulo and Belo Horizonte has been reshaped and is now fully duplicated.
– The entire Via Dutra (Rio – São Paulo) has been reshaped and is now fully duplicated with direct access.
– The Rio-Bahia road (from Rio to Feira de Santana) has been remodeled and is now fully in a single lane.
– The trunking of Queenship of BR-262 with the Rio-Bahia has been created to resemble the real trunking.
– The entire BR-040 between Rio and Belo Horizonte has been reshaped and is now a dual carriageway without center partition and no shoulder in the outside judge stretch of BH.
– Additional dirt roads have been added in the Amazon region.
– The map now includes 80 more cities, bringing the total to 80 cities. The plan is to make these cities functional in the future.
– The two missing Brazilian capitals, Boa Vista and Macapá, have been added.
– A road has been built between Manaus and Boa Vista via Caracaraí.
– A road and a bridge on the Amazon River linking Bethlehem to Macapá have been constructed.
– Fixed models of buses and some fuel stations have been added to the main road.
– The accesses to the cities of Belo Horizonte, Tres Hearts, and São Paulo have been refurbished to increase the distance and realism.
– The Sierra de Igarapé has been created.
– The Serra da Cantareira has been built.
– The BR-153 highway (Belém-Brasilia) linking Brasilia to Palmas has been added with various ups and downs to mimic real life.
– Several informational signs have been placed on the roads.
– Traffic now includes Brazilian vehicles, such as buses, Kombi, Goal, Uno, Palio, Fox, Charger, Opal, Beetle, and many others.
– The ring road of Belo Horizonte has been created.
– The cycle of day and night has been adjusted to match the reality in Brazil, with darkness setting in at 18:00 and dawn starting at 05:00.
– The currency in the game has been changed to the Brazilian real with updated conversion values.
– Bus stops have been added in Royalty-MG and two on the BR-381 between BH and São Paulo.
– The stretch between Belo Horizonte and Governador Valadares has been edited to reflect the real distance.