IVECO STRALIS 8X4 V1.19.X ETS2
This truck mod for Euro Truck Simulator 2 (ETS2) is specifically designed for transporting overweight cargoes. It has been adapted to work with patch 1.19 of the game. The mod is based on the “Iveco BearTec 8×4 Long Range V1” mod that was released two years ago, and credit goes to the original author for their contribution.
List of changes:
– Added the Iveco Stralis 8×4 truck to the dealer center and company options.
– Tuned the engine and gearbox to feature the ZF Tronic 16S 2330 TD.
– Added branded “Iveco” headlights.
– Adjusted the gear ratio, weight, and fuel tank volume to realistic values.
– Includes additional addons for trailers from Jazzycat, which increase the weight of over 100 cargoes.
– For the main mod, please visit the author’s website.
1. The hood of the truck may display the wrong spelling “Ivedo” instead of “Iveco” (this does not affect gameplay but may be visually displeasing).
2. The mod alters the appearance of all Iveco Stralis chassis, including the size and number of tanks (again, no impact on gameplay but affects the exterior look).
3. The order of axles may be mixed up (no gameplay implications, but…).
I, as the mod author, am unable to fix these 3D modeling issues. Therefore, I kindly request assistance from anyone who is familiar with 3D modeling and willing to help. Your help in resolving these problems would be greatly appreciated.
Tested on version 1.19 of ETS2
The mod description does not mention any restrictions on modifying the mod or publishing modified versions, so it is believed that copyright is not violated, especially since the chassis of the truck model remains unchanged. Only the specifications have been adjusted.